Jeffco Chairman’s Seminar: Oil and Gas
Speakers: Mr. Ron Pritchett, CPG, Immediate Past Pres. Colorado Section, AIPG (American Institute of Professional Geologists) and Mr. Neil Ray, current President of CAMRO, Colorado Alliance of Mineral and Royalty Owners. Both organizations are 501(C)6. Both have been active in lobbying in CO in support of resource development.
* O&G Resource Potential underlies the entire Denver-metro region.
* The Niobrara Total Petroleum System (NTPS) is a Proven Resource Play.
* The aerial extent of the NTPS is continuing to expand in the Denver basin.
* Engineering Reserve Estimates from the known producing areas look favoraOble under current price scenarios.
* Prospective areas for expansion of production and industrial infrastructure will experience new, different mineral ownership and regulatory entities with limited experience and exposure to The Patch.
* Successful O&G development can be greatly facilitated by it’s proponents aggressive outreach efforts to educate the currently uneducated.
* The ‘Elephant in the room’ is the value of the mineral estate’s development – or just compensation for it’s ‘taking.’